May 31, 2014

西安 - Xian part 1



































































Big Wild Goose Pagoda


































































Forest of Stele museum















































Lishan Beacon



















































































I remember reading about China's Terracotta army for the first time from some history book/travel guide over 10 years ago, and I was very fascinated by it. At the same time I felt a little bit sad, because I was sure that I would never get to see this place as it was so far away and my parents would not be interested in/couldn't afford travelling there. I never even thought I would visit any Asian country in my life.
So, you'll never know where your path leads and so on..

2 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful photos! I really wanted to visit Xi'an when i was in China, but i was staying in the south of China and it was just too far away, Maybe next time I will visit it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I only visited Shanghai and Hangzhou during my first time in China, on the second time we had our honeymoon so we visited lots of places :)

      Delete